Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hau Shen in the Wonderland

I wonder, how if Hau Shen in the Wonderland? this thought came to me after I watched "Alice In The Wonderland" with Let's Go Group yesterday night. It's pretty interesting because things happen here is all out of the usual logic that we thought. Animals can talk with each others in human language, cat can turn invisible, and the most interesting part is we can change our body size just like change clothes in this wonderland.

No doubt for me to get "Grow Cake" first if I'm in the wonderland. It can make me grow taller than what I used to have right now. Haha... another 10cm would be the best. however, hopefully the cake is not too tasty or else I finish the whole cake and overly grow. Try to imaging when a 500cm Hau Shen standing in front of you. Oh gosh... that's too odd. Can even compare with Ultraman height already.



If I'm in the wonderland, I believe this so called Red Queen will kena from me "GAO GAO" since she is so yong sui cum acksy. I do not think that her army or the dragon can beat me if I'm with that huge size. Haha... that time I will knock her big butt head whenever I like.



Besides, This would be the pet for me best ever, The Cheshire Cat! A pet who can talk and with the special abilities, invisible. How cool to have a pet like this on the street!

Well, these are all fantasize but it's great to have a tour to wonderland, even through the wide screen.

But even greater was I have my time spent with the Let's Go Group. These are some pictures captured yesterday during the dinner before the movie.

Sei zai bao came late again...Haha...

Wen and I

I think Wing Hoe most probably Kap-ping Lui outside.

And two weeks later, we are going to have a treasure hunt in Melacca! Hopefully Wing Hoe is not Kap Lui during that time. Haha...

No comments: