Friday, March 26, 2010

Sharing is Caring

It is a great pleasure when people looking forward for us to be the first person to share their happiness. It show how special we as a person to them. I'm glad that there are a number of people who did that to me and I would like to thanks all of them by show me how special I am.

Yesterday I enjoy a great meal in Fong Lye, a Taiwanese style restaurant located in The Gardens. It's all paid by a special one who want to share her happiness with me. It really mean a lots to me.

By the way, the dishes are yummy! I took some of the pictures and would like to post it up:

This is the first dish, Mee Suan. If you like intestine you may like this dish.
It taste good to me.

This is call "Oh Jian" (Oyster Fried Egg) with some special sauce on top. Overall it taste so-so only. Maybe too much of the sauce taste and "xu fan".

A nice appetizer to order and it taste nice especially when it hot. Suggest to share with 4-5 people because it is too much for 2 person.

This is Tomato Fish Fillet + Eggs with side dish and pork mince rice. It's look yummy and even the person next to our table ask us what dish is this and they end up ordered the same set with us.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes! She's the special one who treat me this delicious meal!
Thank you very much! Arigator!

I appreciate the dinner! Besides, the most important is you show me how special I am by getting me as the first one to share the happiness with you!

3 comments:

Traiciejin said...

You're welcome~! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hau Shen! Its been a long time since u updated ur blog, I didnt notice till I finished updating mine n clicked onto urs =) Hows everything? Ive not been going for wushu for a few months d..=p Wan Feng =)

haushen said...

Haha...Glad that you stop by my blog. When is your last time to wushu? Haha.. keep in touch k? If got go UCSI find me eat lunch as well k?